Couples need only look for the compliance seal of approval of those industry professionals who have taken the Wedding State University Pledge. When they see this seal they know, these vendors have chosen to hold themselves to a higher standard of excellence.
The following list of principles that will be incorporated into daily business practices of those who abide by the Wedding State University business professional pledge. Agreeing to this pledge, business professionals hold themselves to a higher standard and agree to hold their peers to the same standards of conduct.
HONESTY. WSU Business professionals are honest and truthful in all their dealings and do not deliberately mislead or deceive others by misrepresentations, overstatements, partial truths, selective omissions, or any other means.
1, INTEGRITY- WSU Business professionals demonstrate personal integrity and the courage of their convictions by doing what they think is right; they are principled, honorable, and upright. They will not sacrifice principle for expediency, be hypocritical, or unscrupulous.
2. TRUSTWORTHINESS- WSU Business professionals are worthy of trust. They are forthcoming in supplying relevant information and correcting misapprehensions, and they make every reasonable effort to honor their promises and commitments. They do not rationalize non-compliance or create justifications for not fulfilling their commitments.
3. LOYALTY- WSU Business professionals are loyal to their industry and colleagues. They do not engage in gossip or create added stress to their colleagues and clients by engaging in negative conversation about their industry or colleagues that may cause damage to others. They respect the proprietary information and refuse to engage in any activities that take undue advantage of their previous positions.
4. FAIRNESS- WSU Business professionals are fair and just in all dealings; they do not exercise power arbitrarily, and do not use overreaching nor indecent means to gain or maintain any advantage nor take undue advantage of another’s mistakes, challenges, or difficulties. Fair persons manifest a commitment to justice, the equal treatment of individuals, tolerance for and acceptance of diversity, the they are open-minded; they are willing to admit they are wrong and, when appropriate.
5. RESPECT FOR OTHERS- WSU Business professionals demonstrate respect for the human dignity, autonomy, privacy, rights, and interests of all those who have a stake in their decisions; they are courteous and treat all people with equal respect and dignity regardless of sex, race, or national origin.
6. LAW ABIDING- WSU Business professionals abide by laws, rules and regulations relating to their business activities.
7. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE- WSU Business professionals pursue excellence in performing their duties, are well informed and prepared, and constantly endeavor to increase their proficiency in all areas of responsibility.
8. REPUTATION AND MORALES- WSU Business professionals seek to protect and build their company’s good reputation and the morale of its employees by engaging in no conduct that might undermine respect and by taking whatever actions are necessary to correct or prevent inappropriate conduct of others.
9. ACCOUNTABILITY- Business professionals acknowledge and accept personal accountability for the ethical quality of their decisions and omissions to themselves, their colleagues, their companies, and their communities.
Be a step above the rest and let clients know! Submit your information below and one of our staff members will call you with your information and all the benefits for taking The WSU Pledge!